Do we want high-fidelity or mid-fidelity?

Do we want high-fidelity or mid-fidelity?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want high-fidelity or mid-fidelity?

• High-fidelity / DCS Standard aircraft (A-10C quality)
    • Mid-fidelity / Flaming Cliffs quality
    • Both
    • I don't really care

There is a lot of debate going on about ED saying they will be developing a few mid-fidelity aircraft. A lot of people claim they want high-fidelity/ DCS Standard aircraft, as in A-10C quality which, I think, the UH-1H got to.

I want to know other people's opinion and I think this will be helpful for ED as well, as they will be able to see what we really want.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't want anything less than A10c or ka50 level. Any serious squad would probably ban any use of mid quality modules. I'm still a bit suspicious with UH-1H module, considering how easy it is to start up and push the throttle immediatly to the max without blowing up anything. I need to find out how a real start up procedure looks like on a huey.

Sorry, what's the next question?! ... 'Do you want warm or cold beer?'

Just to let you know the obvious : this is a flightsim forum with its most active members that have are looking for study-sims .

Question: Which result do you expect?

Honestly how many threads like this are needed? This is the third or forth in just the last couple months as well as ED had the same type post on their Facebook page and DCS (A-10C) level sims won all.

Then why is ED heading in the wrong direction? I want ED to wake up! Please listen to the consumer!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A serious squad will do whatever it wants to do. If you think switch flipping is all there is to realistic flying, you don't know what realistic flying is. Switch flipping is nothing more than knowing how to click a mouse button to start photoshop. Making art happen with photoshop is another thing.

Any serious squad would probably ban any use of mid quality modules.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

ED is heading in the right direction. This has been explained many times. Do a search.

Thread closed.

Then why is ED heading in the wrong direction? I want ED to wake up! Please listen to the consumer!
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda