Mirrors online who uses

I was just wondering who uses mirrors while flying online and what might be the advantages of using them. I understand they are a fps loss but for some that is not a problem and maybe there is an advantage to using them. Anyone ever seen a rear aspect missle shot thru the use of the mirrors, that is the only advantage i can think of there use. Any comments

Nope I don't use them, I would rather have the FPS. I tried them out for about 4 days and they didn't help or do anything for me. So I turned them off and gained FPS instead. Maybe I'll try them again when I get my new hardware all set up.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

only time i have ever seen anything in the mirrors is when pulling back on the stick, even then that was only grass. I have never ever saw a missile or aircraft in the mirrors, they look nice but thats about it.

keeping them turned off would be the best thing...

I don't use them.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit