Baby steps...baby steps...baby steps

I finally figured out how to fly a good mission, avoid SAMs and other threats, return to home plate, re-arm, repair and re-fuel. It must have taken me 2 months of practice to get to this point. :)

After re-arming the airplane I find out nose steering doesn't work anymore so I roll off the concrete and get stuck in grass. :furious:

Anybody knows what's going on?

Also, I fly pretty good CAS mission supporting my troops, I knock out a couple dozen targets, but my campaign mission success rate is only 65%. Anybody knows how to get this to 100% success?

grass_zps6dd67320.jpg

NZXT Phantom Red Case

Intel Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 770

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX Intel Motherboard

COUGAR SX850 850W PSU

CORSAIR Dominator 24 GB RAM

SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-222AB

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Cooler

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

T-Toad does not have NWS. No rudder authority maybe? In the absence of a track don't really know what went wrong, suffice to say that once you're in the grass you very rarely get out - nothing untoward there.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Hmm, then I will have to figure out how to use asymmetric trust. You have to be able to maneuver the plane on the tarmac...

NZXT Phantom Red Case

Intel Core i5-2500K CPU

GeForce GTX 770

GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX Intel Motherboard

COUGAR SX850 850W PSU

CORSAIR Dominator 24 GB RAM

SAMSUNG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-222AB

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus Cooler

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

Hmm, then I will have to figure out how to use asymmetric trust. You have to be able to maneuver the plane on the tarmac...

Steer with rudder-pedal input. As for grass, you're not steering such a heavy plane out of the dirt, nosiree no :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Also, I fly pretty good CAS mission supporting my troops, I knock out a couple dozen targets, but my campaign mission success rate is only 65%. Anybody knows how to get this to 100% success?

Thats a problem of DCS missions for sure. Sometimes there´s a unit hiding somewhere or your allies stuck and dont move on to last WP.

Or a mission trigger dont activate.

I recommend you the A-10 campaign with CA. Works really well when you have the command of your ground vehicles.

I hope we get one day a mission obj checkbox like in arma. But i guess ED have more important things to do these days :)

:matrix: =SPEED IS LIFE=:matrix:

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/speed-is-life.html