44th VFW "Watchers" now recruiting !!

misfit

We are actively searching for dedicated A-10 and F-15 pilots. Our squadron stresses teamwork and attitude. If you want to fly with some of the best LOMAC pilots to be found, yet still have a LOT of fun, visit us at http://44th.hgmux.org/ .

We are mainly an adult aged squadron, so if you are 16 or older and you are serious about learning to fly and to participate as a teammate, check out our web site.

Thanks,

2Lt. Misfit

44th VFW PAO

sig_1-32.png

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

I agree, flew with them a couple weeks ago and although we got our butts whipped, due to not knowing where the target was and a lop sided mission, they certainly are a good squad to fly with.

S!

We are actively searching for dedicated A-10 and F-15 pilots. Our squadron stresses teamwork and attitude. If you want to fly with some of the best LOMAC pilots to be found, yet still have a LOT of fun, visit us at http://44th.hgmux.org/ .

We are mainly an adult aged squadron, so if you are 16 or older and you are serious about learning to fly and to participate as a teammate, check out our web site.

Thanks,

2Lt. Misfit

44th VFW PAO

That’s a great pity because I am an F-15C hunter.

When I would have more free time then I would join a Red squadron.

“superfulcrum” (freelance) flying Su-27/33, Mig29A, Mig29S and Su-25T.

Anyway have success with the recruitments! :beer:

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

That’s a great pity because I am an F-15C hunter.

When I would have more free time then I would join a Red squadron.

“superfulcrum” (freelance) flying Su-27/33, Mig29A, Mig29S and Su-25T.

Anyway have success with the recruitments! :beer:

The 504 is an all-red squad actually, you should give them a try if you're up to trying a squad out :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda