Update - 22 June 2013

K2mil:

You install Lock On, install and activate FC3, and then uninstall Lock On, so it doesn't have to sit on your PC for all eternity.

Thank for the advance but now if I think of it I would only fly F15 and maybe Su 27 so I guess when it comes to $ it will be the same thing

INTEL CORE I7 6700K

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO

ASUS ROG GTX1080Ti Strix OC

16GB @ 4100 MHz |CORSAIR

Intel 730 SSD 240GB

Corsair 850 W Modular PSU

Corsair Obsidian 650d

Logitech X-56 HOTAS ,Saitek X-65F HOTAS, Pro Ruder Pedals, Pro Flight Instrument Panel

NP TrackIr 5 Pro

Windows 10 PRO

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.

If you get FC3 now, it's 30 bucks.

Individual planes will be 20 bucks a pop.

So if you're after 2 planes, buying FC3 now already saves you 10 bucks, AND you get several other planes in the package.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

So if you're after 2 planes, buying FC3 now already saves you 10 bucks, AND you get several other planes in the package.

Unless you need to by LOMAC as well. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The free FC3 draw entries are now closed.

10 people contacted me.

I assigned numbers to them in the order the PMs arrived.

I then went to Random.org and inserted a range from 1 to 10 and hit 'generate'.

The number selected was 2, so the person who contacted me second is the lucky winner!

Hypersonik, congrats! I'll PM you the serial which you can then use to activate FC3. Don't forget that you need Lock On installation, too.

• Like 1

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

Sigh..

Considering I paid for them four times already (LOMAC, FC1, FC2, FC3 - essentially no improvements to the Su-33 with FC3) I would not mind getting them in DCS World as a stand alone for free. That is what FC3 should have been from the start to get rid of the LOMAC installation requirement.

Update - 22 June 2013

We have completed our internal discussion of the availability of the "upgraded" Flaming Cliffs aircraft and we have decided to make them available for free to Flaming Cliffs 3 customers. We believe that this will add a very high level of new content to the FC3, it will avoid duplicate aircraft types, and we hope it will broaden the appeal of FC3 to an even larger audience.

Did I mention that FC3 is currently on sale?

thank you thank you thank you

Source?

MAC

10 people contacted me.

The number selected was 2, so the person who contacted me second is the lucky winner!

Hypersonik, congrats! I'll PM you the serial which you can then use to activate FC3. Don't forget that you need Lock On installation, too.

True community spirit!!! :thumbup:

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

I think they would get more to buy it if it included the original rather than upgraded planes as it is always gonna be a lower spec game rather than a sim.

just my opinion and yes I do own it I have all lockons and all DCS modules to date.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

10 people contacted me.

This is actually an evil plot to get people buying old copies of LOMAC :P

(yes I was one of the people that didnt win lol)

Edited by schkorpio

Sponsored by: http://www.ozpc.com.au

Hi all.

Oh I was late on ishtmails offer,so sorry.

By the way: if there would be any of you who can afford to buy me an fc3, while its on sale, and I could pay it to him in about 3months in 3terms,and trusts in a foreign like me, it would be nice. Pm me any well-wisher.

Very good news, I think the products of ED will be a company for all my life.

NFI_651/bird-1

NFI Chinese Web

Intel i7 6800k OC 3.7GHz | MSI X99 | Nvidia GTC1060 6G | DDR4 2400MHz 32GB | Sumsung SSD 256GB | Apple 27’LCD | TM Hotas Warthog for A10C & Cougar for FC3 | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic63864_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Update - 22 June 2013

We have completed our internal discussion of the availability of the "upgraded" Flaming Cliffs aircraft and we have decided to make them available for free to Flaming Cliffs 3 customers. We believe that this will add a very high level of new content to the FC3, it will avoid duplicate aircraft types, and we hope it will broaden the appeal of FC3 to an even larger audience.

thank you thank you thank you

DCS have my respect as a customer, are great entrepreneurs! ! !

[Will not charge], I think it's fair, I cotinuarei to buy all modules

great decision to show respect for Their customers I think it's fair, I will, i will proceed to buy all modules, even though I do not like of modules, just to support them with the great work that is done by you guys :Thumbup:

I do not like the module: P-51 I not like old planes, but I bought! ! !

I do not like the module: combined arms I think this module is still very poor, but I bought! ! !

Edited by Voodoo-chacal

Update - 22 June 2013

Thank you ED, for viewing and treating your customers the way you do. I'm gonna have to make a purchase to show my gratitude. Cheers

Many thanks ED this will really make FC3 a great product......

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Wow! Thanks...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)