Huey module

xracer

I have a question before i (may) buy the Huey module. Long time ago i bought ARMA 3 alpha and the deal there was that i get both the beta and the full game for free when it is released, Think i payd $39 or $49 for it. I've been searching the forums for info on the Huey and how they will sell the full version of the module. Is it so that those who already bought the beta will get the full version for free or is there any added fees? If there are how much will it be?

System spec:

Intel Core i7 920@4.2Ghz (stable, 65degC fully loaded), EVGA GTX-780, Asus P6T Deluxe V2 v.5.04 BIOS, Saitek X52, 1TB/500GB WD HD for system/storage. Kingston SSD 120 GB for DCS, 250GB Samsung 840 SSD for the rest. 16GB Kingston KHX1600C9D3 Memory, 9 GB Pagefile, EK HFX-240 Watercooling, Corsair HX-1000 PSU. HAF-932 Tower, TrackIR-5, Win64Ult

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hehe..."full" or full. Any official about this? I can just find that part saying

"Pre-purchase also provides access to pre-release Beta versions of the title"

which i guess is old info?

System spec:

Intel Core i7 920@4.2Ghz (stable, 65degC fully loaded), EVGA GTX-780, Asus P6T Deluxe V2 v.5.04 BIOS, Saitek X52, 1TB/500GB WD HD for system/storage. Kingston SSD 120 GB for DCS, 250GB Samsung 840 SSD for the rest. 16GB Kingston KHX1600C9D3 Memory, 9 GB Pagefile, EK HFX-240 Watercooling, Corsair HX-1000 PSU. HAF-932 Tower, TrackIR-5, Win64Ult

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Pre-purchase also provides access to pre-release Beta versions of the title"

^^ this means that you pre-purchase the full module when it's released and as a bonus you get access to the beta version as well ...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

^^ this means that you pre-purchase the full module when it's released and as a bonus you get access to the beta version as well ...

Ok, the Huey concept seems like "a little different" in a way and i wonder how its potential is going to be in missions. I just felt like i got a rock in my head with the writing "don't you have enough systems to explore now? Will you ever gonna learn half of this?" But i guess i will pretend i didn't notice and get the Huey too...hehe. As long as i'm not getting into some kind of upgrade path since its now on sale. I rather buy for the full prize to avoid upgrade installs.

Edited by xracer

System spec:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DUXFORD, UK, April 30th, 2013 – The Fighter Collection and Belsimtek now offer "DCS: UH-1H Huey" as a digital download pre-purchase for $49.99 $19.99. Pre-purchase also provides access to pre-release Beta versions of the title."

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

You are not "buying the beta".

You are buying the finished product but before it is released. And get access to Beta as a bonus.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

"DUXFORD, UK, April 30th, 2013 – The Fighter Collection and Belsimtek now offer "DCS: UH-1H Huey" as a digital download pre-purchase for $49.99 $19.99. Pre-purchase also provides access to pre-release Beta versions of the title."

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/

You are not "buying the beta".

You are buying the finished product but before it is released. And get access to Beta as a bonus.

Great to hear from one of the "officals" too. I've just bought the Huey 1 min ago. Am starting to feel good about the DCS future now with EDGE and all. As long as they keep the system at a level which means fps is stable and smooth its all good. Hope they dont add a dynamic campaign system too later as then i wont have time to go to work anymore :D.

System spec:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hope they dont add a dynamic campaign system too later as then i wont have time to go to work anymore :D.

Same here. But that work thing, earning money and so on, it's overrated. I'd rather have the dynamic campaign in DCS. :megalol: