DCS Summer Sale,Spread The Word

I've been spending my morning visiting X-Plane,FSX and PrePar3D forums spreading The word of The DCS Sale. Remember,The more interest and revenue DCS creates the more likely we will see The Frequency of modules and wishlists increase.:thumbup:

Spread The Word!!!:thumbup:

Patrick

mini.gif

I agree DCS definitely could do with more recognition. I wish we could get a post about DCS on the front page of reddit. Would generate quite the amount of new players.

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

I've been spending my morning visiting X-Plane,FSX and PrePar3D forums spreading The word of The DCS Sale. Remember,The more interest and revenue DCS creates the more likely we will see The Frequency of modules and wishlists increase.:thumbup:

Spread The Word!!!:thumbup:

Good idea! Am away to join some Sim forums also at the moment I only really hand around on DCS forum

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

I agree DCS definitely could do with more recognition. I wish we could get a post about DCS on the front page of reddit. Would generate quite the amount of new players.

Yeah,One forum Mod had no idea what DCS Was???:music_whistling:I was more than Happy to inform him:D

Patrick

mini.gif