Upcoming Nvidia drivers

Titan.

I was really impressed by this version. Initial zoom in was very smooth. Last version has a little chop to it.

I noticed sharper lines at the FARP I took off from online.

I was able to add HDR to my setup, even with mirrors enabled. I could not do this last version without losing smoothness (6400x1920).

They impressed me enough to stop flying and share what I learned. I would not post a link to a funky website or version, these say "Nvidia". :)

Will test... :)

DCS Wishlist: urgent HARM bugfix for basic working SEAD, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart, 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, canopy 6DOF tracking-limit (deny head-through-canopy, breaks PvP realism)

PvP: 100+ VTOL FARP landings / 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013 - PvE: 10+ hours Tornado IDS HARM SEAD (mod) - 10+ hours Anubis C-130J Hercules tactical airlifting

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thank you.)   -    Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 3600 (6C/12T), RX 580 8GB - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Sorry I'm new to this latest drivers stuff, I can't see 320.39 at the Nvidia site only 320.49. did you try .49 and if you did what did you think?

Did you also update your board bios/drivers when you went to Titan?

My gaming system is pure DCS. Nothing but DCS, every bit of software that does not belong there is not there.... I hope!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows VR setting: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, 90Hz refresh rate. Steam: VR SS set to 100%, motionReprojectionMode set to "motionreproduction" and Locked in at 45 Hz display,

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo.

Vaicom user. Thrustmeter warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade!

Thanks, I will try .49 once home tomorrow.

The Titan is wet fluid as is.

My gaming system is pure DCS. Nothing but DCS, every bit of software that does not belong there is not there.... I hope!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows VR setting: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, 90Hz refresh rate. Steam: VR SS set to 100%, motionReprojectionMode set to "motionreproduction" and Locked in at 45 Hz display,

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo.

Vaicom user. Thrustmeter warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade!