Slmod 7 and Mist 2.0 together?

NBEagle

I just use Slmod 7.0 (before v6.3 too) and want to implement some scripts with Mist 2.0.

Is it possible to use Slmod 7.0 and Mist 2.0 together in one mp mission, or could cause this some problems?

Both of them should start at the begin of the mission....

thanks

I don't see why this would be a problem ... you say "both of them should start at the beginning of the mission", but I *think* slmod is supposed to installed (once and for all) on the server, and from there there's pretty much nothing else to do any more.

You do not need to include slmod into your missions, only the Mist library. Also, I've been making missions with (many) more than one lua script inside, asking for MIST to be loaded first, then adding all other scripts at one or two seconds interval, and, of course, slmod was running on the server. No problem so far !

I just use Slmod 7.0 (before v6.3 too) and want to implement some scripts with Mist 2.0.

Is it possible to use Slmod 7.0 and Mist 2.0 together in one mp mission, or could cause this some problems?

Both of them should start at the begin of the mission....

thanks

I can confirm two servers running both Slmod v7 and MIST V2_0 -- Eno's Firehouse & Hollo Pointe.

You already have Slmod working - no other action is required for that.

For MIST, I load it with a Once Event at Time More = 5 seconds, and a Do Script Action that has the entire content of the MISTv2_0.lua in it.

For any MIST trigger events, I use Type = Once, Condition of Time More 10 and Action Do Script that contains the script. The script will continue to evaluate the condition in it, even with the Once type event. The Time More 10 prevents the event from trying to run before MIST is loaded; I was getting errors on mission start until I did this.

All MIST related events in my triggers list start their name with 'mist.' so I can recognize them easily.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.