Ammunition Bunkers

UCAS

:lol: Ammunition depots are a common problem...

2 GBU-10 is enough, at least IRL that should be, last time I took out that kind of target, I aimed the 2 bombs at each side of the depot. But aiming in the middle should work. Do you have a track file of that?

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

It takes 3 2000lb weapons to destroy.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

It always took 3 2000lb JDAMs but 2 2000lb LGBs used to work.

No reason it should have. The current 2000lb class weapons all have exactly the same warhead, and are not designed for use against hardened structures.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Set one of two infantry on or near the bunker. Set a trigger on the bunker for explosion of (I think) 10000 so when the infantry is dead its gone with one hit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

I was going to ask this. On 'The Serpent's Tail' mission there is a Command Bunker and an Ammo Bunker. Each of them takes four 2k JDAMs. I had to return to refuel and rearm because my wingman thought it would be easier to fly back to base and eject into the roof of a hangar rather than dropping his bombs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
...my wingman thought it would be easier to fly back to base and eject into the roof of a hangar rather than dropping his bombs.

You have to admit it's a rather comical way of getting your KIA on. If you're interested in seeing something similar, I posted a track of his trying to take off from inside the hangar over in the AI bugs forum.

UltraMFCD 3.0 in the works.

https://ultramfcd.com

I was going to ask this. On 'The Serpent's Tail' mission there is a Command Bunker and an Ammo Bunker. Each of them takes four 2k JDAMs. I had to return to refuel and rearm because my wingman thought it would be easier to fly back to base and eject into the roof of a hangar rather than dropping his bombs.

Hahahahahahahahah! Maybe he has his own things to worry about.

:lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.