Bug with TRIM single player missions

con3para

Hi all i cant seem to get the trim to work when playing single missions , is there a bug , when i press right ctrl + enter to see joystick inputs and trim... it remains the same , trim wheels turns but no input to flight model ..???

.. i have to hold my joystick in the position all the time to get level flight .....

trim is not working for me ...just tried instant fly same trim not working ...tired training flight take off ...trim works ........ any ideas:thumbup:

Edited by con3para

HAF TOWER / MSI z77 G43 /-i5-3570k.@ 3.4mhz / GTX 780 / Patriot 8GB. DDR3 / TM-HOTAS-warthog 00228

weird...

You're not mistakenly fly in game mode?

Or did you check the mapping of your trim in the options menu? Any mapping conflicts, perhaps?

the thing is i can see the trim wheels turning but no input to the joystick , however if, i fly a training mission say take off solo , trim works ...joystick moves as per the trim wheels, left right ..up and down , but in most missions it don't work ...its very confusing ...ive had this a while now ..:joystick: ive read that some one else had this problem ...ive got game mode and sim mode keys the same ..

HAF TOWER / MSI z77 G43 /-i5-3570k.@ 3.4mhz / GTX 780 / Patriot 8GB. DDR3 / TM-HOTAS-warthog 00228

OK gents managed to get it to work , for some reason if i put into game mode the trim wont work , but if i fly Sim mode trim works , strange but working now , love this Sim