Noob help needed

Hi all,

I barely know where to start!

After many years of not flying Lock On, I decided to give FC2 a shot. I used to fly with a CH kit (FighterStick, Pro Throttle & Pro Pedals) and a TrackIR 3. I was using Revvin's map for CH Control Manager for most things and pretty much had the controls side of things sorted (under WinXP).

Recently I downloaded and installed FC2 and, while it looks brilliant, I can't for the life of me figure out how to set this stuff up. The Options section shows the three controllers but can't access the CH profile (Control Manager is still running in the BG). Back in the day, my old set up used to recognise the CH profile as one controller and everything just seemed to happen. I appreciate that a lot of things have changed since those days, including some of the key commands for the different aircraft.

I also cannot get the TrackIR to work yet.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

JD

Thanks.

I have been doing it that way but it keeps crashing. I'm using the right drivers and the light is on but I can't figure out what the problem is so I've sort of left it for the time being and concentrated on the controllers.

Tried some of the advice here

http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/index.php/topic/6729-new-ch-owner-here-controls-are-drifting-in-lock-on-flaming-cliffs-112b/

and got the basic flying controls working but I cannot turn on the radar, change modes or weapons. In Instant Action I'm just flying around in Nav mode. The default key to switch on the radar is "|" but nothing happens when I hit it. I tried programming it through the FighterStick but that didn't work either.