Random Missions

Hello guys,

Since online flight isn't "atmoshperic" at all,and campaigns are boring;I play around with the mission editor and make some nice atmospheric missions(as the current mission editor allows :( ).

Here are three missions from my collection.I will try to keep this thread updated with more missions :)

Be careful with the Su-27 mission.F-14 are not supposed to engage you,just make a flight along the coastline and return,but they will engage you if you go really close.Currently there's no way to make an aircraft to ignore threats :/

Casa-10.rar

29CAP.rar

su27cap.rar

• Like 1

A-10 and Mig29 atmosphere missions,

Erdem,

got your missions and I like them alot.

Used them as template for su-25 missions

I have MOD the A-10CAS to su-25CAS mission.

I added Georgia and Ukrane on USA side.

I like the large artillery groups, and all the extra stuff going on

Do you mind if I post the MOD's ?

Regards,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

• 2 weeks later...

Here's today's work.

First of all this mission is really huge,I mean there's lots of vehicles rolling,many stationary targets,helicopters and other planes.It took much time to get it done,but I think this is the only mission around that features a large scale attack.

Only play with high visual settings if you really believe your computer about performance :) You can use it as a basis for your missions.

Christoper,feel free to change missions for your taste.

25tbig.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one more.Now it's Su-25's turn.

Here's the briefing:

Georgia,with the help of USA,has managed to make a considerable movement into our terroritory.

They have captured Maikop and are unloading troops to Maikop station for their final assault on our last stronghold,Krasnodar.

Even though the Georgia troops are near and withing the artillery range,Russian High Command ordered us to stay,and continue our counterattacks against Georgia.

MISSION:Your mission is to cut a supply train route going for Maikop.They don't expect you,so use it for your advantage.

If we are successful,they will have to delay their assault and we'll gain time for pushing them back

25SINGLE01.zip

25T BIG Mission,

Erdem,

I played with the 25T BIG mission for a day and a half.

It was great.

I had to remove the ships and some Arty to get in the air with 10fps,

I fly with everything on high-setting and no mirrors, water high only.

I use 1280X1024 resolution and 4X4 AA, AS

It was really nice flying long way to big battle and loitering around and blowing stuff up.

I land at nearest airbase and added some Russian Helos around the base.

I really changed the Arty battle field and try to get them to mix it up as much as possible.

This takes lots of fps but it's what I want to see so I push my system to the limit.

I'll try the 25 vanilla out next.

Thanks for the material.

Best Regards,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Christopher M

I downloaded the 25t mission, it seems like a great battle and probably a great joy to fly it...

But it seems to be a fps killer... I have 3700 sandiego processor, 1 gigs of rem and 6800 gt, I fly 1280*1024 with nearly all the settings at max... I get 9-10 fps during the take of. Even though the enemy units are more then 200 km away, the game tries to model them and this causes the fps drop. Lock-on needs some serious optimization...