BDU bomb practicing with MIST2.0

SNAFU

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

This script works very well in version 1.5.4.55584.

I'm not a coder, so i ask the help to make some simple modifications.

If you throw a weapon away from 100MN of the target area, everyone will receive a message on your shot.

1. The message is sent to everyone, the ideal would be just for the coalition.

2. I would like to create a trigger zone of 20MN around the area of targets and that the messages of hit appear only for planes within that zone.

mist_4_3_73.lua

BDUIndicatorZones.lua

BDUIndicator.miz

• 2 weeks later...

Change the TrackBombDummy in the BDUIndicatorZones.lua for this one:

function TrackBombDummy()

local BombDummyPos = _ordnance:getPoint()
   local _time = timer.getTime();

if BombDummyPos.y < land.getHeight({x = BombDummyPos.x, y = BombDummyPos.z}) + 5 then

BombOffset = nil

for m = 1, numberofzones do

ActxBombOffset = BombDummyPos.x - Rangetable[m].px
           ActzBombOffset = BombDummyPos.z - Rangetable[m].pz
           ActBombOffset  = math.sqrt(ActxBombOffset * ActxBombOffset + ActzBombOffset * ActzBombOffset)

if m == 1 then
               BombOffset  = ActBombOffset
               xBombOffset = ActxBombOffset
               zBombOffset = ActzBombOffset
           elseif m > 1 and ActBombOffset < BombOffset then
               BombOffset  = ActBombOffset
               xBombOffset = ActxBombOffset
               zBombOffset = ActzBombOffset
           end

end

local BombOffsetInt = math.floor(BombOffset)
       local _beta         = math.atan2(zBombOffset,xBombOffset)
       local _gamma        = _alpha - _beta
       local xOffsetRel    = BombOffset * math.sin(_gamma*(-1))
       local zOffsetRel    = BombOffset * math.cos(_gamma)
       local xOffsetRelAbs = math.floor(math.abs(xOffsetRel))
       local zOffsetRelAbs = math.floor(math.abs(zOffsetRel))

[b] [color=Red]       -- 2. I would like to create a trigger zone of 20MN (37040 METERS) around the area of targets and that the messages of hit appear only for planes within that zone. 
       if (xOffsetRelAbs < 37040 or zOffsetRelAbs < 37040) then[/color][/b]

[b] [color=Red]           -- 1. The message is sent to everyone, the ideal would be just for the coalition.
           -- Change "trigger.action.outText" to "trigger.action.outTextForCoalition"[/color][/b]
           if (xOffsetRel > 0 and zOffsetRel > 0) then
               -- trigger.action.outText(BombInitName.." missed by  "..string.format(BombOffsetInt) .. "m / Off right "..string.format(xOffsetRelAbs) .. "m / Too long by "..string.format(zOffsetRelAbs).."m", 10)
[color=Red][b]                trigger.action.outTextForCoalition("blue", BombInitName.." missed by  "..string.format(BombOffsetInt) .. "m / Off right "..string.format(xOffsetRelAbs) .. "m / Too long by "..string.format(zOffsetRelAbs).."m", 10)[/b][/color]
           elseif (xOffsetRel > 0 and zOffsetRel < 0) then
               -- trigger.action.outText(BombInitName.." missed by "..string.format(BombOffsetInt) .. "m / Off right "..string.format(xOffsetRelAbs) .. "m / Too short by "..string.format(zOffsetRelAbs).."m", 10)
[color=Red][b]                trigger.action.outTextForCoalition("blue", BombInitName.." missed by "..string.format(BombOffsetInt) .. "m / Off right "..string.format(xOffsetRelAbs) .. "m / Too short by "..string.format(zOffsetRelAbs).."m", 10)[/b][/color]
           elseif (xOffsetRel < 0 and zOffsetRel > 0) then
               -- trigger.action.outText(BombInitName.." missed by "..string.format(BombOffsetInt) .. "m / Off left "..string.format(xOffsetRelAbs) .. "m / Too long by "..string.format(zOffsetRelAbs).."m", 10)
[color=Red][b]                trigger.action.outTextForCoalition("blue", BombInitName.." missed by "..string.format(BombOffsetInt) .. "m / Off left "..string.format(xOffsetRelAbs) .. "m / Too long by "..string.format(zOffsetRelAbs).."m", 10)[/b][/color]
           elseif (xOffsetRel < 0 and zOffsetRel < 0) then
               -- trigger.action.outText(BombInitName.." missed by "..string.format(BombOffsetInt) .. "m / Off left "..string.format(xOffsetRelAbs) .. "m / Too short by "..string.format(zOffsetRelAbs).."m", 10)
[color=Red][b]                trigger.action.outTextForCoalition("blue", BombInitName.." missed by "..string.format(BombOffsetInt) .. "m / Off left "..string.format(xOffsetRelAbs) .. "m / Too short by "..string.format(zOffsetRelAbs).."m", [/b][b][b]10[/b])[/b][/color]
           end

end

return
   end

References:

http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Simulator_Scripting_Engine/DCS:_World_1.2.1/Part_1

Edited by SilentSierra

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

• 4 years later...
On 8/12/2016 at 3:59 PM, ANRipper said:

This script works very well in version 1.5.4.55584.

I'm not a coder, so i ask the help to make some simple modifications.

If you throw a weapon away from 100MN of the target area, everyone will receive a message on your shot.

1. The message is sent to everyone, the ideal would be just for the coalition.

2. I would like to create a trigger zone of 20MN around the area of targets and that the messages of hit appear only for planes within that zone.

mist_4_3_73.lua 218.93 kB · 282 downloads

BDUIndicatorZones.lua 6.17 kB · 294 downloads

BDUIndicator.miz 112.83 kB · 52 downloads

Hi everyone, and thanks.
I was looking for this exactly script, but is not working in 2.7 (for me at least)
Any one has an update for this very useful script?

Thanks in advance

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, ED changed the lua designation of All weapons, so all this scripts in this regard will need a rework.

If you check the Moose framwork, you might find something for 2.7 weich essentially does the same.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite