Squadrons / Clans recruiting

Zzenith

Hello there

Not quite sure where to post this so put it here.

Anyways I'm slowly getting to grips with the A10c but Iam looking to join a Squadron / Clan in the pursuit of having more fun and learning to fly the plane better.

I am looking for a UK or English speaking friendly mature group that has an active roster and hopefully willing to advise and train a new pilot. I also have almost all the other modules ( purchased in the latest sale ) but am currently focused on the A10c.

So if there are any UK based or English speaking groups out there looking for new members despite their lack of experience let me know.

thanks

Hop over to the 159th - we're recruiting. Link in my sig :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• 5 years later...
Any recruiting for F18 drivers?

AG-51 is always ready to welcome new members. We are a naval aviation based squad but fly almost all DCS modules including helicopters. Right now we are concentrating on learning the Hornet since it’s the newest release. We are a mature group of guys who age from the 30’s into the 60’s. So obviously everyone is welcome. We formally get together at 22:00 est. on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday but members meet informally at all hours of the day. We have many members who excel at mission building so we always have new and different missions to fly. We also have some real life pilots in jets and helicopters so there is a deep knowledge base in our squad. But beginners with no experience, like myself, are welcomed and treated with respect. There is no pressure to attend a certain number of squad nights, you only show up when you can, real life always comes first. We have members from all across the USA, a Canadian, a member in Japan and a member from Queensland Australia. I guess the only requirement is to speak English. If you’re interested check out our website. This is the link to the public part of our forum, there is much more in the secure ( members ) section.

http://airgroup51.net/forum/index.php