Show your desktop pickture! :D

Kevlon

Here's Mine, now that I have Vista

desktopal3.jpg

Thank you TorwaK for the Picture. :thumbup:

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'System What's in the Military Manuals folder?

They flight manuals or the field manuals for the Army?

Field manuals...and some navairs. well, 2.

From the F14 and the F18....:smilewink:

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21

OKe... big pic from me too... Achtung, Spitfire! :D (and... still XP with a Mell skin :P )

biigdh4.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

desktop.jpg

Is that Windows or a Mac? (Linux?) How do you get that at the bottom? (Dock?)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

@TucksonSonny

Why not edit a bit more sky to your Typhoon / Bf109 pic!

That looks allot better then those blue bars!

The idea was it should be looking like a snapshot from a movie in 16:9 format …

Why you think that it was an edit? :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Or better... get a 16/10 aspect LCD :D:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Ah... I see Cosmonaut has the same high standard quality taste as myself!! You should visit the illustrious 355th homepage for some piccy donation...:D

Aint nowhere near my taste...as she often has to have a 6 pack of beer in hand as well for me to get turned on.