Multi-monitor or Thurstmaster MFD support

hansangb

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many of you are using Thrustmaster MFDs? I just got done installing the MFDs for A10 and it's AWESOME!!! Clicking on the MFDs and watching the targeting or maps show up on the Lilliput monitors is incredible.

For Huey, I programmed all the MFD buttons so I can quickly access them. But since Hueys don't have MFDs, I just have a picture in the background.

However, it would be *WONDERFUL* if we could export some of the cockpit displays. Yes, I know Hueys don't have MFDs, but trying to keep an eye on the vertical speed indicator can be painful. As far as I'm concerned, *EVERY* DCS game should force the support for multimonitors.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I was thinking of exporting over the gunners views to each one that way when the gunners AI is implemented with a quick glance left or right I can bank according to where they are directing their fire.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Yes to Helios, but that only supports IPADs right now. I actually have the other IPAD DCS A10 app (that allows you to export views). But I like the MFD solution better because it looks "real" :)

Haven't heard of HawgTouch, will check it out. Thanks

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Hopefully this will be a function that will be available in future updates.

My UH-1 sim project includes a realistic panel and I'd like to be able to have the gauges on a 2nd monitor.

I know it can be done in FSX but my DCS knowledge is minimal so far.

You sound confused about what hellios is.

Its not a ipad app, it exports panels (switches) and gauges to multimonitor setups. You might be able to use an ipad with it, but that is not its primary purpose.

Ah, OK. I thought I saw "framework for iOS" and just moved on. I'll take another look. thanks.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---