Pilot Spawn

Boshar67

Does anyone know how to spawn a pilot on the ground. I want to fly A-10 mission and if shot down, eject. Once on the ground I want to jump into UH-1 and essentially go pick myself up as a SAR mission. Idea is to preset several PZ's and allow sufficient time for down pilot to simulate walking to nearest PZ. This would be simulated by spawning pilot in PZ. Then pick up in UH-1 that I am now flying. Would be something like: Once (on eject)>altitude 0>set flag true; time since flag>group activate. Only I don't want to spawn an infantryman, but a pilot. Can this be done anyway, i.e. lua? Any ideas would be appreciated. This would be integrated into a much larger SP mission.

maybe replacing infantry model with pilot model? but pick up... I don't know if possible... yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I tried a different tack, without the results I am looking for. I set up an unactivated UH-1 and then bailed out over a trigger zone. My intent then, was to have the huey fly to the zone and land. Once landed, I would jump into huey as the pilot, simulating pickup. Tried a couple of ways to use the ejected pilot in zone to trigger activation. Did not work. I am not sure who holds the unit's identity once the ejection occurs; the aircraft, pilot, or neither. It appears that once the ejection occurs, the unit's identity for the purpose of activating a trigger goes away.