Does anyone Have Falcon 4 allied force?

hi all!,

i went out and expanded my sim collection with Falcon 4 yesterday! and i was wondering if any of you guys had it! because i need some help with and would like some1 to help me out! maybe on TS?

many thanks

rekoal

Sorry I wish I could help you but one forum you might want to try and ask questions is here:

http://www.simhq.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=140

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

hi all!,

i went out and expanded my sim collection with Falcon 4 yesterday! and i was wondering if any of you guys had it! because i need some help with and would like some1 to help me out! maybe on TS?

many thanks

rekoal

We use F4AF, you got any questions just ask:cool: . The best way to learn is start with simple Navigation and CCIP runs for A/G.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

1.04 Bug??

O

(....... there is a big bug with the 1.04 patch ....... )

Can you elaborate or maybe a thread redirection?

Thanks

Wombat

XP Home SP3 32bit/Vista 64bit dual boot, Gigabyte Ultra Durable 3 GA-EX58-UD4P motherboard, Intel i7 920 2.66Ghz/8Gb RAM chip set, NVIDIA GeForce GTX275 video card, Realtek ALC850 sound circuitry.

F4AF patch 1.04 has been reported by some to cause problems with the RWR volume intermittantly turning itself down/ off.

I believe some also had problems with the auto-updater utility.

As it is I installed it via the utility with no problems, but haven't had any time to really test it since installation.

As it is patch 1.05 is ready to go, but here again a couple of problems with the auto updater on some systems need tweaking. Check the following link:

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=140;t=002619

Thats called a departure and you must carry out a departure recovery technique in order to regain control. This involves switching the MPO and rocking the Aileron and elevators. If in an inverted departure they also can go into an inverted spin in which case opposite rudder is also required.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Thats called a departure and you must carry out a departure recovery technique in order to regain control. This involves switching the MPO and rocking the Aileron and elevators. If in an inverted departure they also can go into an inverted spin in which case opposite rudder is also required.

Thank you for answering this question for SuperKungFu. I fly in a Falcon squadron and that is one of the items that must be passed during flight training. It's easy though once you know what switches must be used and how to cycle the joystick.

If you own Falcon AF, it would benefit you to join a squadron. However, there are not many that fly both LOMAC and Falcon.

Thank you for answering this question for SuperKungFu. I fly in a Falcon squadron and that is one of the items that must be passed during flight training. It's easy though once you know what switches must be used and how to cycle the joystick.

If you own Falcon AF, it would benefit you to join a squadron. However, there are not many that fly both LOMAC and Falcon.

I fly with the Airwolves Division, we have a couple of Squadrons that use both F4AF and Lockon 1.02/Flaming Cliffs. Other sims we use are Janes F/A-18, Dangerous Waters and Pacific Fighters.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Departure Recovery (when your viper starts flying like a brick)

1/ release controls

2/If the FLCS fails to self recover reduce throttle to idle if you are inverted.

3/Opposite rudder if its spinning

4/MPO switch overide

5/Hands back on the controls, begin cycle in phase by pulling back on the stick as the nose rises then when the nose drops push stick forward. Keep doing this until you rock it until the nose remains low. Buildup speed to 200kts and start a gentle pullout.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I got F4:AF with my trackIR 4...if you're used to playing lomac with trackIR, you will be VEEERRRRYYY disappointed with allied force. The Clickable pit jumps to different views when you look around which is very disorienting. The "3d" pit will pan smoothly, but looks like something out of a 1996 sim and is graphically a joke. I'm sure I'd love the sim if there was a patch to make the 2d pit pan smoothly, but as far as I know, this would be a major undertaking, as it seems to be programmed as different 2d pictures overlaid over different view angles. I liked the original falcon from the late 80's, but that was looooong before trackIR spoiled me.

The 2d pit works exactly as you say, thats why its 2d. The 3d on the other hand works as it should however like, you pointed out is extremely dated, the original falcon 4.0 with its many mods allows for one thats quite better. But you're sol with AF.

Cheers

13900KF NVD4090 32RAM G2

It recieved a high res ground textures pack.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P