Massive lagg on servers?

Dudester22

Just been on a couple of servers to see what the sim was like online, but I was a bit shocked to be honest. I saw planes and helicopters lagging all over the place and I have a 60 gig connection. I don't see this in other games so why this one? Is it normal for this game to lagg like this because when I have watched youtube videos I don't see this with players online? Am I missing something here? This was a server with about 18 players on it.

Did you log into a server with a high ping rate? Pings are very important. 100 to 200 should be the highest you log into.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Did you log into a server with a high ping rate? Pings are very important. 100 to 200 should be the highest you log into.

No, server only has a 32 ping, I just tried it again. Even when I just view someone else, it's like they are one minute on the runway and then the next in the air. To be honest it's like rubber banding I see. I get 60 fps with my settings offline, but could these setting cause online lagg?

I have a 60 gig connection.

Do you use 'LAN' option in Multiplay settings?

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

Do you use 'LAN' option in Multiplay settings?

No, it's set to internet, but I wouldn't see any servers under LAN setting?

Update: I think I know what you mean and no I had it set as ADSL 1024.

Edited by Dudester22

No I meant the 'Options' in Multiplay window, you can set your internet name, and speed, use LAN speed if you have fiber connection.

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup: