Removing F-15 centreline pylon

I believed GG Tharos to be wrong. I will explain. IT CAN BE DONE. simply go to your desktop icon for dcs world, open multiplayer. join any server offering F-15's to fly. join a F-15 slot. once you are in the cockpit you may or may not want to change your payload. you wont be able to remove the pylon until a bit later so this is not the stage just yet. taxi to the runway at a fast walking pace. not too fast that you violate any server taxi rules. ensure the runway is clear, move to the active runway and take off. its a good idea that you raise your gear, however this is not needed to remove the pylon. you will then need to follow your waypoints. just ignore your TEWS it beeps a lot all the time. you will probably see a bunch of 29 spikes and a few f-15's just keep following the waypoints. you are probably by now hearing a beeping noise and a whoop whoop sound. this is normal and essential for pylon removal. pylon removal is just in the next step. by this stage you are probably looking at your plane in many many pieces. NB your pylon has been removed and is scattered all over the country side.

• Like 1

I believed GG Tharos to be wrong. I will explain. IT CAN BE DONE. simply go to your desktop icon for dcs world, open multiplayer. join any server offering F-15's to fly. join a F-15 slot. once you are in the cockpit you may or may not want to change your payload. you wont be able to remove the pylon until a bit later so this is not the stage just yet. taxi to the runway at a fast walking pace. not too fast that you violate any server taxi rules. ensure the runway is clear, move to the active runway and take off. its a good idea that you raise your gear, however this is not needed to remove the pylon. you will then need to follow your waypoints. just ignore your TEWS it beeps a lot all the time. you will probably see a bunch of 29 spikes and a few f-15's just keep following the waypoints. you are probably by now hearing a beeping noise and a whoop whoop sound. this is normal and essential for pylon removal. pylon removal is just in the next step. by this stage you are probably looking at your plane in many many pieces. NB your pylon has been removed and is scattered all over the country side.

By Jove,it works!! :)

System Specs :

Processor ; Intel®Core i7-3930 CPU@ 3.20GHz.

RAM -16.0 GB

Type-64bit

GPU-GTX 970

Never eject over a village you've just bombed - US Marines Gen.