Where are my mission/campaign files???

Ive tried to setup a new mission in the editor and tried to host a multiplayer server but there are no files listed in the directories??! What gives, what am I doing wrong? Im in the game, I open the mission editor and the default directory is empty. Ive tried looking for the files elsewhere but they are nowhere to be found. The campaigns work, as do the training missions. Everything else is painfully missing....

I have both the AC-10 and P51 modules installed, latest versions updated.

Mwd2, is that what I have to load if I want to create a new mission/server???

Ok let me rephrase, I want to create a new mission. For some reason I have to 'LOAD' a mission that I have to create, there is no option for a 'NEW' mission. This is a really bad design if its by choice, is this really the way its supposed to be or am I doing something wrong??

Its not only in multiplayer, when I want to create a mission it asks for me to LOAD a mission, from the default campaign directory. However there are no mission files for me to load. Is this a bug??

Ok let me put it this way.

Can someone explain to me in completely noob terms how do I create a new mission from scratch. I dont need the technical details just the few steps for me to get into the editor once I have started DCS World (click this, select this file etc.) Thank you!

Edited by VanjaB