FC3 with Lockon install error -6002

I am getting -6002 error with trying to install Lockon so I can install FC3. I have tried just about every thing the issue is more or less compatibility

Windows 8.1

UAC = disabled

Deleted temp folder

Unknown RCA... (Root Cause)

Any Ideas?

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

I don't have that OS, however right click on the exec, run as admin, maybe possibly in compatibility mode might work as well...

Good luck..

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

As a quick note: Windows 8.1 is not released as an official product yet. Most likely you are running the "preview", which is code for "beta", and is not intended for a production environment. It's there for you to try it out, not for you to expect things to work properly.

Have you tried with a supported operating system?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

As a quick note: Windows 8.1 is not released as an official product yet. Most likely you are running the "preview", which is code for "beta", and is not intended for a production environment. It's there for you to try it out, not for you to expect things to work properly.

Have you tried with a supported operating system?

I do have Windows 8 Pro MCE official support non beta. I am running the PV. So this is more then likely the issue I am having it works fine on my production environment.

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

Did I understand it correctly that it works in the production environment? What does this use? Win8 (not Win8.1)?

As a response to a matter you brought up in your other thread: it is not ED's choice regarding requiring LOMAC for FC3. This is a contractual obligation we have towards Ubisoft, who owns LOMAC, and since FC series is an "expansion" (legally speaking) to that product, we must require LOMAC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester