Where to get or find missions from original release of A-10C

Antorian

I've been trying to find some of the missions that came with A-10C before the DCS World. I don't have them and I was wondering if there is a place to download them.

Edited by Antorian

Windows 10

Intel Core i5 4670k CPU 3.4 GHz

16GB RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

TrackIR 4

Missions made for v1.1.1.1 are likely to have issues with the current version of DCS World. I am not saying that they will not work, but if you run into problems then that will likely be the reason.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Missions made for v1.1.1.1 are likely to have issues with the current version of DCS World. I am not saying that they will not work, but if you run into problems then that will likely be the reason.

Well so far, everything looks like its working just fine. Hope it stays like that. The pilot rescue is my favorite. Challenging to go through it not getting shot down.

Windows 10

Intel Core i5 4670k CPU 3.4 GHz

16GB RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

TrackIR 4