No mouse control in F2 view

spud3030

When this happened did you

A. Post a track

B. post your logs and any error reports

Yes i too get this every once in awhile.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

i have this problem happen to me on a few occasions (only in the huey module) as well. I can never replicate it on purpose! it's some combination of keys prior to hitting f2 or while in f2 that disables the mouse while external, almost certain, just can't pinpoint it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may be off track here but could it be that you pressed alt-c to turn off the mouse cursor? I ran into this in the F1 view while trying to use the co-pilot sight.

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

i have this problem happen to me on a few occasions (only in the huey module) as well. I can never replicate it on purpose! it's some combination of keys prior to hitting f2 or while in f2 that disables the mouse while external, almost certain, just can't pinpoint it.

Ditto happened to me to summit like that it was just weird, I cured it by just pushing all sorts of combinations of keys on keyboard huffing and puffing profusely with anger until wow I fixed it.

But as I was randomly pressing keys I unfortunately don't know which ones they were.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit