How to put Marines on top of Carl Vinson for Huey pickup??

As described? Thanks

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

paging: PeterP, EtherealN, and all the dangerous, wicked minds out there.. REPORT!!

Just kidding :D Come on guys!! You mean to tell me if I drop the troops they will sink?

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Well, usually they just walk across the brow, face aft, salute, face the watch, salute and request permission to come aboard. ;)

hehe :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'll try. If you play arma 2, there was a script for placing units on the Khe Sanh. I wonder if AI soldiers can be placed on carriers like arma 2 units.