Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X

So I recently purchased the Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X flight stick and throttle. But I am having a problem, I don't know how to bind the buttons on the flight stick / throttle to the game. If anyone could help me that would be great.

:helpsmilie:

Hey PotatoMan!

All you have to do there is you have to go into the controls menu, press the axis assign button ind middle bottom. Then you can assign the proper axis there for "throttle both" and on the hotas x the trotthle axis called Axis Z.

Buttons canbe set from th general controls menu, you should have a column there called T flight Hotas X. Double click and when the small window came up just press the button for it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers

TrailBlazer

I have the same joystick and I have another question concerning it- I want to map the left/right trim function to the tilting lever on the throttle, however the Axis assign menu doesn't list it - is there any way I can do this?

PotatoMan Make sure that your joystick is set to PC and not to PS3. Another thing to try is to check in the Control Panel whether the joystick is functioning.

Edited by Gloom Demon

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

That definitely means that there is something wrong either with the joystick or with the USB port you have it connected through - try using another USB port. BTW - does the red-green light shine on the joystick when it is connected? Maybe try connecting it to another computer and see if it works?

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'