F-18 Radar

Hackeriss.lv

And I didn't even mean it in the sense that you're trying to dupe the community, just out of curiosity of what I'm actually looking at. If it's simply a proof of concept, that changing contrast can yield a fairly convincing SAR effect, that's a perfectly worthwhile exercise. (It doesn't solve some of the core problems, of course, like actual target detection and tracking. But it's an idea, and ideas are important.)

Hi, looks neat, but I'm still not getting the impression that it's actually being rendered in-game. Am I wrong? (In fact I don't believe the capability exists unless you're in possession of ED's SDK.)

This is in-game stuff but creating this is pain in the a** without any sdk kit.

Still you cant use this for whole map and most time spent in creating this was just going on circles with code.

Flight sim addict, physics freak, mathematics degenerate :D

I'm getting this feeling too. What is particularly setting me off is that you never show the SAR image in the pit. This could just as well be an overlay put onto something that was rendered offline.

I'm perfectly fine admitting that i'm wrong, in fact, in this case i'd be happy to, but since you are clearly set on trying to convince us that your mod renders this online, i'm afraid that without in-pit fotage of the MFCD, there will always remain that feeling of you trying to dupe the community.

I mentioned that currently mfcd doesnt work with this thing because i dont know how to configure the osb button usage and when ever i try using this for mfcd it just goes off scale and you pretty much cant see anything!

I mentioned that currently mfcd doesnt work with this thing because i dont know how to configure the osb button usage and when ever i try using this for mfcd it just goes off scale and you pretty much cant see anything!

Fair enough.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Because of lack of time i have to do all the work on my current project i'm introducing my friend in it! He knows much more stuff about programming and i hope that he will be able to give this project a little boost!

And here's where i need your help.

He's doing some kind of chorus thing and he needs help!

http://www.cesupremija.lv/

Go to this link.

Press yes (asking about ages because the project is sponsored by a beer company)

After in page press "Control F" and find "AURA uz Maltu"

Go to that specific chorus (http://www.cesupremija.lv/?s=balsot&id=18)

Move your mouse above "balsot"

And vote trough your facebook/twitter what ever you feel to be less time taking!

If we will collect 150 votes with your help we will release more footage regarding our project!

4000 votes will give you an actual mod in time form 1-2 weeks. Glitchy but still fun to play with.

• Like 1

Oh come on, it's getting old. :D

Still I dislike clicking on some (latvian?) beer company's site to get..something.

But I don't even have facebook, so I don't really care.

Well then it's okay! Votes would just make sure this project gets the attention it requires. As for now i cant spend much of my time because i've already not slept for weeks dedicating my self for my studies.

I'm pretty sure they're waiting for the edge, with the changed engine, it would be easier to implement a radar system.

This is exactly what I feel is holding all the other 3rd party guys from

showing anything about ground radar,

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Something feels not right here (gut feeling), So i won't be clicking on other websites. :huh:

People these days!

This link is from europe "or more detailed" from latvia!

Website that offers you the ability to vote for best chorus in one of the best collages in country.

In this matter i dont care about chorus contest.. its only that my friend sings in it and he would be happy to help me with this project if i'm helping him with votes.