How work the radio of my KA-50 ?

Hello,

I have a little question concerning the radio of my KA-50...

My Home Base is Kutaisi, I enter in my radio this frequency: 134.00 and when I'm on the ground I can call with the ATC but when I'm on the air or when I'm return of mission impossible to use my radio (134.00) I can't speak or hear the ATC of Kutaisi...

But when I landing to Kutaisi I can contacted the ATC, please anybody can explain to my how work the radio when I'm on the air ?

A great thank in advance for your help, I'm sorry for my poor English. Skull

I have the same problem. After takeoff the radio menu cannot be summoned anymore. It's the same with the P-51D by the way. I'm not sure in which version this changed as I haven't flown for a while, but I'm sure I used to have access to the radio in-flight.

Have there been any changes to the keyboard controls perhaps? That wouldn't explain why we can use the radios on the ground though... I'm at a loss :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

I'll check that as soon as I get home, but as mentioned, why would the problem appear as soon as we're ariborne?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

sipmple backslash "\" - pops up comms menu, AFAIK works only when youre on the ground.

RAlt + \ - simulates the pressing of the Push-to-talk button of your radio, you can talk to everybody on this frequency. It should work anytime.

Edit: sniped :D

+1 Thanks that should be it. I have the radio mapped to the Warthog radio button. I didn't realize which key was actually being pressed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO