Should i get DCS: A-10C now for 60% off?

Hello, i have always wanted DCS A-10C, but i am not sure if the price will go down before the Steam Summer Sales end. One time i bought a game then the next day it got lowered to 75% off, and i only have $20 to spend on steam for games, But my main priority is to get DCS A-10C which is $15.99 at the moment. Should i get it now, or wait a couple of days just incase it gets to daily deals or flash sales?

Hello, i have always wanted DCS A-10C, but i am not sure if the price will go down before the Steam Summer Sales end. One time i bought a game then the next day it got lowered to 75% off, and i only have $20 to spend on steam for games, But my main priority is to get DCS A-10C which is $15.99 at the moment. Should i get it now, or wait a couple of days just incase it gets to daily deals or flash sales?

You should wait until the last day of the steam summersale.

If DCS A10 will be a daily deal or a flash sale, you can buy it then, it won't get cheaper.

The Steam sale ends a week before ED's sale so waiting until the Steam sale is over seems to be the obvious answer to your question.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I've never seen a DCS product on a daily deal before. At $16 bucks, it's a steal. I bought it for about three times that, and I kinda feel that in terms of what you're getting (and given the state of the flight sim market), it's worth a triple-digit figure. YRMV.

Edited by Echo38

The Steam sale ends a week before ED's sale so waiting until the Steam sale is over seems to be the obvious answer to your question.

I thought ED's sale ended 30th June? Anyway, just buy it now; you'll not need another Steam game after that, for a very long time... :-)

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

I thought ED's sale ended 30th June? Anyway, just buy it now; you'll not need another Steam game after that, for a very long time... :-)

Nevermind. I woke up on the slow side of the bed today! :doh:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Definitly yes!

If you want the DCS A-10C, I can say you, the normal price is worth it, too! :thumbup:

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd agree. Don't pinch pennies here, DCS A-10C is worth way more than they're charging for it. It's ridiculous to wait to get $12 or $10 instead of the current $16. The pitfall of online software is that once things start going on sale, people get cheap and believe it's not worth the full price ($40 in this case), but A-10c definitely is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nvidia GTX Titan Pascal - i7 6700K - 960 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD - 32GB DDR4 Corsair - Corsair PSU - Saitek x52 Pro - Custom FreeTrack IR Setup - iControl for DCS