Can't shoot SAM from OSA 9A33

muamshai

so I am manning an OSA 9A33 but for some reason I see only crosshair, and can't lock the target at all by pressing Enter. Pressed Q and E and no change in the screen either

Any idea what am I missing?

This space is available for your advertisement

please post a track.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

you lock it under 5nm with enter and fire with spacebar.

track included

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

5nm...hmm, too low range

guess I will be toasted if I ever go against a human player (or a good AI) so better leave these AA units with AI.

So I went to options for CA and checked "Compute firing solution". That seems to be working

thx

This space is available for your advertisement

not necessarily. They implemented EMCON and the missiles will track the last known position and heading, so if you move away after turning off the radar, you're safe.

I drive with gear shifts instead of automatic.

Cheers buddy and happy hunting :D