Purchase Coupon

Vijar

Took a risk purchased a module. inserted the coupon in the notes using paypal.

also replied to a support email given when the email confirming purchase.

They now have all the details so guess we will all find out just how good of a support/business ethics the company has.

prior support request make it doubtful that this will be resolved anytime soon as they have failed to respond to 3 support tickets that over well over a week going on 2 weeks now...

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Leonardo da Vinci

Took a risk purchased a module. inserted the coupon in the notes using paypal.

also replied to a support email given when the email confirming purchase.

They now have all the details so guess we will all find out just how good of a support/business ethics the company has.

prior support request make it doubtful that this will be resolved anytime soon as they have failed to respond to 3 support tickets that over well over a week going on 2 weeks now...

I have a feeling its low on the priority list. They have the corner on such a niche market, with no real competition. They know people will pay full price for stuff. I on the other hand plan to hold out buying anything until it works.

I have a feeling its low on the priority list. They have the corner on such a niche market, with no real competition. They know people will pay full price for stuff. I on the other hand plan to hold out buying anything until it works.

That would be a very weird standing on the issue to be honest. In niche games happy customers should be extra important. Anyway, I hope it's fixed soon or that we at least get an update on how it's progressing.

• ED Team

Dear all,

We deeply apologize for this delay. We ran into a problem with our online transaction system to allow this. However, the coupon systems should be up and running by the end of this month.

Thanks,

Matt

Dear all,

We deeply apologize for this delay. We ran into a problem with our online transaction system to allow this. However, the coupon systems should be up and running by the end of this month.

Thanks,

Matt

So Matt,

think I will get a refund for the difference with the purchase made with notes applied to paypal to include support ticket with coupon code?

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”

Leonardo da Vinci

Dear all,

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the update. Can you please be so kind and update this thread once the fix is live?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Gundy

Hi,

its still dosent work. Id like to Today use Coupon (from long time ago) for Mi-8MTV2. Have one from Track IR 5.

Still no any option to use it in E-SHOP.

:(

All problems with coupon system support were solved.

It will be available with our new online store not later than September 10.

Ok, I will wait till the 10.09.13.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Will there be a way to use the promo code when purchasing through Steam? If not, I have purchased all the other DCS products through Steam, will it be an issue if I purchase the next one through your E store and then enter the activation code via Steam?

Thanks!

| Intel i7 3770K @ 5GHz | 32 GB PC2133 RAM | Twin GTX 690 4GB SLI | Sony 55" Screen | 4 LG 24" LED's | Oculus Rift | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Combat Pedals | TM HOTAS Warthog | Obutto r3volution |

• ED Team
Will there be a way to use the promo code when purchasing through Steam? If not, I have purchased all the other DCS products through Steam, will it be an issue if I purchase the next one through your E store and then enter the activation code via Steam?

Thanks!

The coupons can only be used through the Eagle e-shop.

Hi there,

i also got a 60% off coupon from TrackIR 5 and i would like to use it for the A-10C.

Is there a chance to get a "30 days test time serial" in the meantime the e-Shop is going to get renovated? Or maybe i'll get a refund after the coupon-system is working fine?

thank you in advance!

DCS Module Coupon

Hi.

I got a Coupon for 60% any DCS Module for "unlimited time"

There no much other information on the card except for the code itself.

I got this coupon with Track IR 5 about 2-3 weeks ago but was waiting to use it.

I just tried adding some stuff into a basket and checking out,I got right up to the paypal sign in then cancelled, because I can't figure out where i'am supposed to put the code?

Hi.

I got a Coupon for 60% any DCS Module for "unlimited time"

There no much other information on the card except for the code itself.

I got this coupon with Track IR 5 about 2-3 weeks ago but was waiting to use it.

I just tried adding some stuff into a basket and checking out,I got right up to the paypal sign in then cancelled, because I can't figure out where i'am supposed to put the code?

Somewhere in the DCS E-Shop. But apparently there are some issues atm - but they shall be resolved until 10-sep-13

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1854064&postcount=35

Hello I understand that the website will be fixed to allow input of code.

I purchased and messaged DCS in paypal the code. Will you not be able to go to/manage your paypal account and refund the 60% ?

Will someone ever answer the support tickets?

Leonardo da Vinci

All problems with coupon system support were solved.

It will be available with our new online store not later than September 10.

Hi,

Tommorow we will have 10th of September. It will be possible to use a coupon from Track IR 5 as "no later than 10th September"?

Id like too use it and hope it will be Today or Tommorow :).

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

The Steam sale is a better deal unless you are buying the Mi-8.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Okay, and there is one going on right now?

I would not have mentioned it if there were not.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The Steam sale is a better deal unless you are buying the Mi-8.

Yep, I wait for Mi-8.

Today news of Wags!

GREAT!!!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1866797#post1866797

Yoyosimsbanner.gif