Headset & Buttkicker

Was thinking about a G930 wireless headset. Looking around I found that you can't the sound card (for buttkicker), & the headset at the same time. Anyone know of a way to get both working at the same time ?

Thanks,

Asus ROG Z390, I9 9900K , 32 GB DDR4, EVGA GTX 2080 Ti , Win10 64, Rift CV1 & S VR

actually you can, I use headset with Buttkicker

Plug headset into main output (front speakers) and Buttkicker into sub woofer output

I have SB Titanium PCI-E in 5.1 Surround setting with Sub woofer enabled as optional speaker and it works fine. If this doesn't work for you (you have different sound card or use on board) then you could use splitter or some settings like above to enable both outputs

No longer active in DCS...

Was thinking about a G930 wireless headset. Looking around I found that you can't the sound card (for buttkicker), & the headset at the same time. Anyone know of a way to get both working at the same time ?

Thanks,

Hey Mate,

I have the Buttkicker, Headset and desktop speakers all working together, I use Virtual Audio Cable (VAC for short). does cost you a small amount.

Works great, I use a one start batch file and one stop batch file to enable/disable desk top speakers and buttkicker. Headset doesn't need VAC just setup in your sound config settings.

Hope this helps

Here is the link: http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]