Invalid Hardware code :/ Tried everything

I bought A-10C from steam and im trying to activate it on DCS World, but when i comes to the activation i get the error 'invalid hardware code'. I have searched all over the forums but can't find the solution. ANY ideas???????????

:helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie:

Welcome :)

Clear your registry and activate:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94531

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I have tried that but now it says:

The system requires the correct Serial Number of the application to perform this operation. The Serial Number entered is wrong or mistyped. Enter a valid Serial Number and try again.

I have typed it out many times but it still wont work :/

Any ideas

Thanks!

Exactly the same Situation

I'm in the exact same boat, Trouble Ticket # 23672 submitted over a week ago (and still no reply).

I'm a DCS fan, pretty much an addict, so I'll keep trying to work with them for a while, but this poor response from customer service is not a good sign for the future of DCS.

Their customer base, because of the learning curve and the system and accessories (HOTAS, TrackIR, etc) needed for a sim like this, is relatively small. I've seen things in these forums with predictions of it going main stream when (if) it gets World and the other modules on Steam, but I have a hard time seeing that happening.

If they alienate too much of that base through frustration with terrible customer service (like buying the product, but not being able to use it), I'm worried about the future of DCS for any of us.