What's up with Easy Radar and Immortality?

Silent Warrior

Now, put that minigun back down, son.

So, Easy Radar first. When I'm flying an F-15, I notice the target-acquisition doesn't work right. I hit Tab and get that red square all well and good, but the green TDB belonging to our beloved onboard radar stays in place. And by that I mean that the TDB stays right where the target was when it was targeted and doesn't move an inch even when said target blows right past you, while the red square works perfectly. It works as it should in MiG-29, Su-27/33 and Su-25T (it's always hard to tell with the regular Su-25). And not in F-15. Grr.

Now for Immortality. It simply won't apply to the Su-25s (T and normal Frogfoot). I have declassified campaigns and set it as an option - as well as Easy Radar, which applied just fine, same as Crash Recovery - but it didn't help at all. I somehow managed to get away from the Iglas in Su-25t_campaign mission 4 (and dropped FAEB, KAB Kr-500 and rockets on the damned sons of... anyway), but I can never get past the first mission in the Flaming Cliffs-campaign. If I'm not shot down on the first pass, I either crash or get shot down during my next pass. I'm really starting to hate Iglas with a passion. (Yes, I am that 'reckless'.) AND missions pitting you against all hordes of hell with just a bundle of rockets up your sleeve.

Gazehound: Yes, I know, but I like to keep it around for situational awareness. Once the shooting starts, I usually switch over to the real deal - MUCH easier in CAC, actually (luv teh BORE!). Bugger me if I see if anyone's on my tail, but at least the radar-modes work like I expect them to.

And I DID try changing the payload (you'd think the Vikhrs would help). The only change was that my wingman bit the dust SOONER...

BRD: Hm... Then maybe Easy Flight would set me up a treat? Bah! I pronounce thee BUG! Wonder how tricky it is to fix, anyway...

They DO work with Easy Radar, though. Most obvious with the 25T (duh), but regular 25, using Kh-25, snaps to a target in normal Easy Radar-fashion. Well, sort of. Turning on the laser after that will screw you up something fierce, but when all is well and good, ER works with a Su-25. Tricky, but still.