Second World War Era Aircraft Wish List

PLAAF

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hellcat was definitely a key role player in the pacific and one of the most successful allied aircraft, which kinda has me confused as to why we're getting the bearcat instead (not complaining just doesn't make a whole lot of sense)

hellcat was definitely a key role player in the pacific and one of the most successful allied aircraft, which kinda has me confused as to why we're getting the bearcat instead (not complaining just doesn't make a whole lot of sense)

Agreed. Don't mind the Bearcat as I pretty much love anything Grumman. My guess is they have more info/access to the Bearcat compared to the Hellcat. Just my .2$.

Fw 190a8 bf109g6 and p38 should be first ne w additions after the initial kick starter project. Then some bombers. B24 and he111. Then some attackers and tac bombers hs129, a20, b25, ju87 mosquito:smartass::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

I think that module creators just make planes that they like. There is no rhyme or reason

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Fw 190a8 bf109g6 and p38 should be first ne w additions after the initial kick starter project. Then some bombers. B24 and he111. Then some attackers and tac bombers hs129, a20, b25, ju87 mosquito:smartass::pilotfly:

VEAO is doing a FW 190 A8/F8 and a 109 E4. Got me pretty excited for what else they may put out from WW2 besides what's on the roadmap.

LINK:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=127100

My wish list would be a bit more generic... I almost don't care what period that do (though my favorite is the late war that they're already well under way with), but I want enough planes, maps, and ground objects to fly real missions. I'd love to fly an A6M5, for example, or a Frank, but without Hellcats and Corsairs on the other side and a Pacific map to fly over it just doesn't hold much interest.

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers

• 2 weeks later...
I would kill for Japanese planes of DCS quality. :pilotfly:

References for Japanese planes can be hard to come by, I suspect that would make historical cockpit and systems modelling difficult.

Lots of documents were destroyed in 1945 when the allied invasion of Japan looked imminent.

I think that module creators just make planes that they like. There is no rhyme or reason

its far more likely that, and thats just from looking at some of the DCS projects out there, that most if not all module creators have somekind of acces to documents and/or the real airframe they are trying to model.

Oh lord

don't give me a P-39

she'll tumble and roll

and dig a big hole

Oh lord

don't give me a P-39

:megalol:

Thanx - now I have the tune to 'Oh Lord, can't you buy me a Mercedes Benz.....' rattling about in ma heed :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

:megalol:

Thanx - now I have the tune to 'Oh Lord, can't you buy me a Mercedes Benz.....' rattling about in ma heed :D

Don't worry, a little Janis is good for the soul! :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Don't worry, a little Janis is good for the soul! :)

Oh god now I can't stop mentally tinkering with lyrics...

Oh lord, don't you give me, a P-39

My friends all fly Mustangs,

I'll just stall and die!

That flat spin's a killer,

I'll tumble out of the sky

Oh lord, don't you give me, a P-39....

Sorry, Janice...

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers

...i would like a DCS corsair.

.....that would be awesome.......bring a bit of baa baa black sheep to DCS:D..........carrier ops with the corsair:thumbup:

i'd like to see a DCS corsair!! baa baa black sheep with

Robert Conrad as Pappy Boyington, loved that show:)

• Like 1

Usual Suspects:joystick:

i7 6700k, 32g, Windows 10, Titan-X 12gb, Asus 27" 1ms 144hz, MFG crosswind pedals, trackir 5, TM Warthog