Replaying TRK File is Worthless

Johnpilot

I have to be missing something... I complete a mission I created and when I quit I select the Save Track function. I go back in to watch the track and all I see is my head moving around and some of the buttons/switches being pushed. The plane never leaves the ground.... I accelerate the time compression and it happens faster but nothing happens. What the ???

Also, none of my avionics come on and the canopy never closes. I am using the iPad VC App and the HOTAS and Cougar MFD. Is that part of it? Gotta say I find the track boggling at this point.

Thanks.

John

It really is a shame when you capture something absolutely wonderful and you can't replay the track correctly. Or more annoyingly so, is it plays completely fine just right up to the point where that something awesome happens, and then the track displays your aircraft crashing when it did not in reality... hate the track system.

• 1 month later...

Last night, me and a friend did a flight together in a free-flight server.

While taxiing, turning to the left (just at the corner) my FPS directly went "zero". After 2 seconds came back, but I've found myself in the grass! Well, somehow I managed to come back to the runway. We took off and flew. We had so "funny" moments. :love: And at the landing moment we crashed together in the middle of the runway. We laughed like a horse for thirty minutes. It was really awesome.

Today, I intented to make it a video. I played multiplayer track and... what?! Come on! According to track, I couldn't even get out of the grass at the beginning the flight. My A-10C starts moving but not in the right direction. And it crashes to a sand wall...

I don't know if there's any tricky way to rescue the things that happened in real... :(

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I don't know if there's any tricky way to rescue the things that happened in real... :(

About the only thing that I can recall helping you to get a proper replay is do not mess with time. Speeding up time, in particular, seems to almost guarantee a flawed replay.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: