Cannot access Flight Control Options after update

WR269

I updated to 1.2.5 and now when I select Options and Flight Controls, I get an hour glass and nothing happens.

In the drop down menus I cannot see any of the aircraft I have installed.

I have tried "repair installation" but to no avail.

Anything else I can try?

Just narrowed it down. The Huey is the problem, if I remove it, it works fine, and I can change the control options for the A10, Su25, ROTC.

If I reinstall the Huey, selecting the Controls tab brings the hour glass and it just hangs.

Just narrowed it down. The Huey is the problem, if I remove it, it works fine, and I can change the control options for the A10, Su25, ROTC.

If I reinstall the Huey, selecting the Controls tab brings the hour glass and it just hangs.

Same problem :cry:

@HiJack

What do you mean " rename the DCS folder under Saved Games " ??

:thumbup:

Awesome, thanks.

Edit: Crud. I must be doing something wrong. I am in C:\users\<yourname>\Saved Games\DCS but I don't see either an inputs subfolder and in the config folder there is no subfolders, just 2 networks files, an options file and an autoupdate settings file.

Edited by jadebullet

Renaming the /users/Saved Games/DCS/ Folder to

/users/Saved Games/DCS_BACK/ is the same effect as deleting the UH-1H folder.

So It's wierd when re-naming that folder and forcing DCS to Re-Establish the folder fresh doesnt work but deleting the UH-1H folder under input does....

SMH...

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Not sure this is any help to those experiencing this problem, but ever since I installed FC3 with all it's a/c, the loading of the "Controls" tab under "options" takes at least two full minutes to load. All the other tabs load and display as quick as you click the tab. Not sure if having so many different control settings for so many a/c is actually what's slowing it down but it's something I have learned to live with. Seems like it is never going to open but it eventually does.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Not sure this is any help to those experiencing this problem, but ever since I installed FC3 with all it's a/c, the loading of the "Controls" tab under "options" takes at least two full minutes to load. All the other tabs load and display as quick as you click the tab. Not sure if having so many different control settings for so many a/c is actually what's slowing it down but it's something I have learned to live with. Seems like it is never going to open but it eventually does.

I have let it sit for over an hour with no change.