How to change back to 1.2.4 from 1.2.5?

don't change yet. they are addressing the problem as we write. The only way to go back is by downloading 1.2.4 allover again. Stick with 1.2.5 for now. I've completed only 1.1 Gb of 1.2.5 before my internet went down yesterday and now its back and I see alot of complaints. I'll download it again on friday or saturday. Hopefully then ED would've sorted their stuff out.

Get into BMS or F4 or any other sim for now just to kill time.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Well, the Russian ATC is wanted and for me it's great, since I love the sound of the Russian language. Well, but that's my personal thaught. As far as I know, in Russia, ATC doesn't necessarily need to be done in English, when not doing international flights. So it is realistic as well.

Concerning the lack of the AFM for A-10A, that's a bug in the release and being worked on.

Well, the Russian ATC is wanted and for me it's great, since I love the sound of the Russian language. Well, but that's my personal thaught. As far as I know, in Russia, ATC doesn't necessarily need to be done in English, when not doing international flights. So it is realistic as well.

Concerning the lack of the AFM for A-10A, that's a bug in the release and being worked on.

You are supposed to have language options for Russian or English, in the options settings. The U.S. voice folder can always be substituted for the Russian one but would prefer not to have to bother if I it will only be a matter of a few days or so.

Thanks.

don't change yet. they are addressing the problem as we write. The only way to go back is by downloading 1.2.4 allover again. Stick with 1.2.5 for now. I've completed only 1.1 Gb of 1.2.5 before my internet went down yesterday and now its back and I see alot of complaints. I'll download it again on friday or saturday. Hopefully then ED would've sorted their stuff out.

Get into BMS or F4 or any other sim for now just to kill time.

If things don't get sorted out soon where can I download 1.2.4?

Thanks.