Vrpit Huey Seat and Collective

Flim

Hey all,

John and I are hard at work on the UH-1 seat and collective. The seat will be plans that you can cut or have cnc'd locally and also come with a build guide. Also, we will have seat cushions available for all seats if you don't want to make or source your own.

The collective will be a mixture of 3d printed and off the shelf parts. We will sell the plans plus ship out the 3d printed parts, but it will be up to the buyer to actually build the unit. Our goal is to make it as easy and cost effective as possible.

$259 plus shipping

D7683B7C-25A8-48D9-A634-0BD2290D7335-694-00000104F7123CF7.jpg

FEF32B0C-F2BB-4853-8E0A-77E1150009CE-694-00000104FE3032CC.jpg

Edited by Flim

We are making some progress with the proto collective! A lot of parts to print, but it is looking mighty nice and professional.

I will probably do an initial run to cover some cost, we still plan on DIY kits like the Warthog stick mod. If interested, you might want to let me know for planning..

C96B6F21-9E39-45EF-87AC-E245A79D1C31-912-0000007478291AEF.jpg

Edited by Flim
  • Like 1

Can you hear me now.I am interested.

I am here to fly..

Using my PC Power & Cooling 1200watt PSU

Asus Rampage Black 10

i7-4820k @ 4.1 on Air

32Gb Dominator

Asus Eyeinfinity 580X 8Gb

X-Fi Gamer

all on Windows 10 64bit in a

Lian-Li PC70 with 6 fans moving air thru case

Fly with WartHogs

Race with G27

Film that looks sweet I think I could be up for one of those just the collective that is not the seat I have no room for the seat as much as I would like it the misses is likely to whack me.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Hey Flim...I would love to have the entire set-up. What do you think the cost would be, as a whole and parts and pieces for those who might not be able to afford the whole thing?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

229th battalion, 1st Cavalry

Hey Flim...I would love to have the entire set-up. What do you think the cost would be, as a whole and parts and pieces for those who might not be able to afford the whole thing?

Hey Flyer hows it going from what I know as I have been keeping a close eye on Films work here which I have to say is of a very high standard no kyboshing lol.

He usual makes a working model then sells the 3d printed parts and all bespoke parts need along with instructions very detailed in PDF with all the sizes on for you to get cut up.

Just wish I had the space for the seat but I am defo interested in the collective.

Also forgot to add very reasonably priced to.

System Spec.

The seat will be cheaper then the Aces... Also smaller light box for shipping.

The collective will be more time consuming on my side, not sure of the price yet.

Edited by Flim

Hey jay43...good to see you again. As you know, I've been spending a lot of time in the 1stCavDiv conducting training so it's good to get back out here and see what's new. I love this cockpit project. I've always wanted a good simulator cockpit so I'll keep watching this thread and see how it pans out

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

229th battalion, 1st Cavalry

• 2 weeks later...

I swear your stuff is nicer than most of my furniture!! :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I swear your stuff is nicer than most of my furniture!! :)

Ditto.

Infact its better than Ikea, Film you must be a cabinet maker or joiner/ carpenter in RL that looks sweet love it.

System Spec.

@Flim

Really nice work. Masterpieces I'd say.

Since I live in Sweden it costs to much to ship something like that.

Would You care to sell plans to cut and build at home?

Best regards.

Håkan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Well, I can do plans.... but I heard from UK guys that I still charge less than CNC operators in EUR... Even with Shipping.

The seat is $259 and shipping is about $200 to Sweden... It will cost you more to have one cut there locally... unless you have a hook up.

• 3 months later...

Flim, i would like to know what your progress on the "Collective kit" is if possible, i love your seats, but too expensive to ship to Australia it seems.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

• 1 month later...

Any update on the collective flim?

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

• 1 year later...

Hi Flim. Building a Huey cockpit.

Your collective seems very promising. Can you tell me the price + shipping cost to Finland (if shipping is a problem for you, I would like to buy the STL file for 3D printing)

I am allso intrested about the other Huey collective types.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...