Group Activate Problems

IADC

Since 1.25 some of my triggers in the latest build of Rotar Head are not working. The one that is driving me made is Group Activate. I cannot get the COLT AH1 group to spawn anymore on late activation. Trigger is called Spawn Cobras. Can someone please look at this and see if they can figure it out.

Thanks

Okay... apparently I can not get any kind of late activation to work. I even tried setting ground units to activate 20 minutes after mission start just by itself. No go.

edit: nevermind, didnt see I accidentally set them too late.

Group activate still doesn't work though.

Edited by NPOSuperhornet

That is strange. Have you tried just opening up the editor make a new build mission and add a couple triggers and set a few units to Late activation and see if that works. I sometimes find that when building a mission somewhere along the line it gets porked and things stop working properly. The only way around it is to start from scratch.

Need more data. Others were having problems but it was user error on their part. Try out the mission file attached from this post and see if it works for you: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1824232&postcount=19

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Grimes I put up post regarding scripting a dynamic airfield so va mission builder can just put the script in their triggers and activate on mission start. I don't know if it can be done because I know Jack about scripting, but to have aircraft both fixed wing and rotary coming and going from the airfield as well as have vehicles randomly moving around the field and SAM systems deploying them selves and then re deploying would be great.

Okay, after more testing it seems like group activate is not recognizing the group dead conditions or something. I have set a group to activate after 4 groups of aircraft are dead and once they do die they refuse to activate. :/

edit: ughhhh did they change the group dead conditions? I can't get any trigger action to recognize it. MOAR TESTING...

Edited by NPOSuperhornet

Check this out... I have the same problems with late activation.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=110412&page=3

Maybe this clarifies.

Check what is behind the "/" - digit... of the start time.

When if is a number that if very big, or, even negative, then that is the culprit. I think there is a bug with it.

I think Grimes missed the point what i want to say to him on this post. Maybe you can check and confirm if the problem of you is the same as mine.

hope it helps,

Sven

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]