1.2.6-2.0 Moving forward

So, will there be a new rendering engine soon? DX11.... This would help a lot with areas to fly, slowness effects from lighting and other shaders. Also I like the realism that flying in DCS has it looks pretty close to real life. They could license their new engine for other sims. Now that there are new members of the team hoping to see some new things rather then fixing the current engine. I mean it's a lot of work only to give it up later on. Then again that's part of the project.

CK

Edited by LexiconG2

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

I Suggest you read through all the weekly updates.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

If I recall correctly the target was by or before the end of this year. Like Skate said though, I'd recommend checking Wags' weekly updates for more info.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone