A10A 1.2.5 bugs

frakkingcylon

trim function doesn't work..

confirmed.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another bug found, I can hear some hydraulic system all the time during flight. It's playing pin.ogg in endless loop. It occurs right after ramp takeoff. Maybe somehow connected with refueling system. Will attach track if needed.

Edited by Pepec9124

after hotfix, my game cant turn back to menu after i finish flights on single missions and mission editor with A-10A , i'm always getting 'dcs stop working' error after flights.

but i am not getting same crash with other planes of fc3.

air turbulence noise from the airbrake in the A-10A is no longer present

confirmed I put it in the DCS World section, I guess they need to move that one too.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

A10A still hasnt the same light animation as the A10C.

not really a bug but pls ED fix this !

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Hi.

A lot of the A-10A HUD data is missing when zoomed in. All you see is the pitch ladder (see screenshot).

Move your head forward and you'll be able to see more of the HUD.

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Move your head forward and you'll be able to see more of the HUD.
I assume you're talking about Track IR. I'm one of the 1% on here that don't have it. But I should be able to see the entire HUD anyways. Doesn't seem to be an issue in other planes like the F-15C.

I assume you're talking about Track IR. I'm one of the 1% on here that don't have it. But I should be able to see the entire HUD anyways. Doesn't seem to be an issue in other planes like the F-15C.

I can see whole HUD when zoomed in w/o TrackIR.

Try fixing it by cuting out DCS folder/Convig/View and running repair.

Flying online today against a buddy in the A-10A and he was near indestructible! I blew both his wings off and he kept on flying like nothing had happened even though he looked like a pile of burning scrap metal.

For saying this has been released a a complete stand alone module for $15, it's pretty shoddy.

This needs fixing ASAP.

When I go to the controls page all the controls for the A-10C are listed under the A-10A. Some of the ones don't work at all like the weapons release, weapons fire, and cannon mode.

I had a similar thing happen before with the Su-25A and the A-10C where the Su-25 had all the assignments for the A-10. It took a full uninstall and delete of all files associated with DCS to fix that one.

I really don't want to do that as it's becoming an install dance to get this thing going:

--Install Lock-on

--Install DCS World

--Install A-10C

--Install Flaming Cliffs

--Install Combined Arms

--Uninstall Lock-on

--Track down all left over files from Lock-on install and delete them

--Clean registry of Lock-on entries

--Run DCS and let auto updater do its magic

--Set up graphics and sound settings to preference

--Hopefully controls section will display correctly. Spend time setting up control profiles for each aircraft with 3 different controllers (Ch stick, throttle, Saitek Rudder)

--If still awake, run an instant action mission to uncover what steps were messed up on

A10A Hud bug? and 100% throttle?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=166228705

seems to be a bar across the hud..

also I seem to be going way to fast now and have 100% throttle control on the A10A?

also airbreaks no sounds and seem to have an issue with the hot key. :joystick:

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

ground refueling (getting crew to take fuel out rather) seems to do nothing other than play the sound indefinately.

if I have a right engine fire and land, request repair and wait 3 mins...cosmetic damage is repaired. start left engine and wait for apu+left engine to start, then try to start right engine but it never gets past 29 on RPM. Happened multiple times. Bug or am I missing another step?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zoom in/out Slow

The zoom in and out slow buttons (forward slash and asterix on the numpad) seem to be inop on the new A-10A. Also inop if mapped to a joystick button.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

I can see whole HUD when zoomed in w/o TrackIR.

Try fixing it by cuting out DCS folder/Convig/View and running repair.

Actually, I can see the whole HUD when I zoom in manually. But when I do a snap view to the HUD, that's where I have problem. It's a view I use a lot so hopefully it will get addressed.

It seams that the Autopilot controls are still bugged. I even tried clearing the controls and reloading the default profile in the input folder, still no dice.

yep I changed them and the only one that will work is the "A" key.:joystick:

apart from this bugs i would like to see a key combination for the PAC

right now we've got the GUNARM mode pitch up style

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog