question about awhirled dust in MP

newbie2k

I am wondering why everybody in a huey awhirls dust up when flying low above grass / fields etc. when flying online except of my very own huey? Shouldn't I am supposed to produce those nearly brown-out conditions as well :-) ?

And here is my second question: as hinted above, this effect is a little bit exaggerated, isn't it?

Btw is 'awhirled dust' the right expression for what I want to say? ;-)

Ok, I'll go with that expressions. :-) However, the original question about why my very own huey doesn't create a dust cloud while HIGE or starting/landing or flying in very low altitudes above grass or dust while the other multiplayer hueys do so is still unsolved.

Does anyone else experiences that? Maybe I'm the only one having that issue? ;-)

Ok, I'll go with that expressions. :-) However, the original question about why my very own huey doesn't create a dust cloud while HIGE or starting/landing or flying in very low altitudes above grass or dust while the other multiplayer hueys do so is still unsolved.

Does anyone else experiences that? Maybe I'm the only one having that issue? ;-)

Its a visual thing you can see theirs and they can see yours but you can't see your own.

Why that is I have no idea.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit