No response from Ground Crew for Rearm

uboats

A-10a in ramp, and I asked 4 rearm.

However, no response from ground crew....

I put the A-10a at an airfield near blue bulleye which I think belongs to the blue side.

btw, even I push the throttle to 100%, a-10a can not move on grass ground.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

You need to ask for rearm more politely,

and remember the first time you do it, do NOT ask for many heavy things like large bombs or whatever because those guys are so crazy that may put a timer on one of your bombs and you ll end up taking off with one wing :megalol:

I am not kidding... it allready happened :lol:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1824062&postcount=17

And what the F are you doing with the Hog in the mad mate!?

They just call it Hog, its not a real one!!!:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

A-10a in ramp, and I asked 4 rearm.

However, no response from ground crew....

I put the A-10a at an airfield near blue bulleye which I think belongs to the blue side.

btw, even I push the throttle to 100%, a-10a can not move on grass ground.

AS far as I recall from A-10c the canopy needs to be opened as rearm request is not via radio but shouting to the ground crew :)

And non-concrete airstrip..simply forget about it, this is what I used to call the "Stuck'nMud" effect.

TrailBlazer

Are you doing it through the radio menu or the Left Alt - ' pop up GUI menu?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

open the canopy and use the GUI menu.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys - I'm having the same problem, in the F-15C, I land, taxi to parking area, shutdown, open canopy and use the Left ALT + ' and used the GUI to request for Re-arm & fuel...wait & wait....nothing happens...what am I doing wrong please? :(

"it don't matter, no more..."

==========================================