Track IR Head Tilt Reversed in Deployment 10/ Back to Tebedra mission.

MR_BURNS2

When i start Deployment 10/ Back to Tebedra mission my Track IR Head tilt movement is reversed, when i tilt my head to the right the camera goes left, tilt left and camera tilts right.

This occurs only in this mission, i tried many other missions, it happens only in this one mission.

I also checked Track IR for Game Updates and tried deleting/replacing the userfiles DCS folder,

No Joy.

The problem seems to be with the mission.

I defragmented my C drive today so there is maybe a remote possibility that the mission file got corrupted that way, i upload my mission file, can someone please try to compare it to his or try it out?

Deployment10_eng.miz

• Like 1

I did not bother to check what was set in them but I removed the config\view folder, which really does not need to be there and is probably the source of the problem.

Try it now.

Deployment10_eng.miz

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I'm having exactly the same with a different mission. Roll axis on my TrackIR is inverted. Only happens with this mission (haven't tested yours yet).

Tested others in SP, MP and even tried re-saving an older mission with 1.25 in the editor. No problem. Definitely mission-related somehow.

I tried replacing view folder with backed up 1.24 version but same story - axis inverted with this mission.

(ps. - attached mission was converted to MP co-op from SP)

UrbiEtOrbiV2CO-OP.zip

All I am doing is opening the mission with WinZip, deleting the Config\View folder and zipping it back up. If you did not already know, miz files are actually zip archives and can be opened and modified.

This means that all view configs are controlled by your current DCS World settings instead of those saved within the mission.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

All I am doing is opening the mission with WinZip, deleting the Config\View folder and zipping it back up. If you did not already know, miz files are actually zip archives and can be opened and modified.

This means that all view configs are controlled by your current DCS World settings instead of those saved within the mission.

Thanks cichlidfan...I missed your post and just discovered this now. lol

Testing but I'm sure it will work - didn't know about unRARing .miz files.

I'm sure it'll work. Thanks. :)