new F4 Phantom 3D model pls !

JABO2009

in respect to the upcoming and awesome looking Mig21bis:

pls ED update the F4 Phantoms external 3d model !

mig21bis vs F4 both with high res models would be sooo eyecandy !

cheers

• Like 1

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

+1 for that....

I have some high quality Blueprints somewhere...

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Phantom is in my wishlist too.

I hope... :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

also the F-16's

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Phantom is in my wishlist too.

I hope... :)

I stopped "wishing something " in this forum.For a while.. Let them first fix what they have.Every update comes with newly created bugs.Back to topic..

Oh yes F-4 will be a dream.

:poster_offtopic: <- Why is he angry? :)

I stopped "wishing something " in this forum.For a while.. Let them first fix what they have.Every update comes with newly created bugs.Back to topic..

Oh yes F-4 will be a dream.

Definitely I agree with you actually. I'm aware of that "wish list" is a utopia.

But don't say "Let them first fix what they have.Every update comes with newly created bugs.". I said same thing and I'm blamed as a "closed mind person". :D

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

+1 Definitely need a new F-4 model. The MiG-21, while still in use beside more updated aircraft, needs opponents of the same generation. Both F-4 and F-5 models could use an update on appearance.

F-4 and MiG-21 combined with the Nevada map could allow for scenarios with Arab-Israel conflicts, assuming one can use enough imagination to ignore the fact it is Nevada. I'm sure someone can make a mod that will rename Nevada bases to more appropriate names for those scenarios when the time comes. Could also add in F-14s to the mix for an Iran-Iraq war scenario.

Hopefully these models will be updated in the near future, I can understand having to wait for Su-33 and MiG-29 models to be completed first.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

• 4 months later...