Anti-Torque Rotor Sound

[Knight]

This video shows I'm right.

http://youtu.be/NF0MPGautHA

The tailboom snaps immediately after the main rotor is damaged.

Wrong watch it again in slow motion this time you can clearly see as the blades come off one remains attached and that's the one that strikes the boom before it to flys off.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

This video shows I'm right.

http://youtu.be/NF0MPGautHA

The tailboom snaps immediately after the main rotor is damaged.

Also think about the video you posted. Let me point some facts out for you.

1. The Mi-8 didn't break of its rotors due to mast bumping.

2. Other external forces were involved to even damage the rotor. I.E. WATER that has way more mass and weight than air its self.

3. The rotor broke apart into pieces because of hitting the water thus sending shrapnel into the boom and ripping it of in the process. When the rotor separates from the mast it is not ripped apart in to pieces, it stays in one piece.

Your argument is invalid because of the video any one that understands a little physics would know why.

Oh and for the third time OFF TOPIC!!!! this is about the sound file not executing.

Edited by [Knight]

Ontopic, because the topicstarter is wrong, the sim is right.

Imagine the rotor system snapping off, it would generate huge forces of imbalance and physics changes.

Here's another video proving my point.

The tail rotor coming off in that video has nothing to do with being hit by anything. It's the sudden stoppage of the main rotor causing a huge torque overload. Anytime the main rotor stops suddenly like that, the tail boom falls off, there are many videos showing this.

But anyway, as mentioned, this is about the tail rotor sound file not playing if the main rotor departs the aircraft. That's a fact (at least I guess it is, I have not tested it).

So I'm not sure where else this thread has to go EXCEPT off-topic.

As long as the dev's know that their is no sound the point has been made. Its clear that some people just don't have common sense and admit they are wrong and argue over everything, Its up to you Alpha to make sure that the dev's get this info being your the only one on the test team to have replied. May the force be with you.