TM T-flight hotas x. Throttle problem

Hi :)

Game = A-10C

I hope someone can help me.

Got the TM T-flight hotas x. joystick, but I got a problem with my throttle when it is in the lowest setting my planes engines runs at about 50% :joystick: What do I need to change to make it 0 % ?

Thanks for your time and help

-Anders. M. L.

Could you clarify your question? Are you basing the 50% estimate on the RPM gauges in the front panel? If so, then you're fine - you don't actually want your engines to shut down at minimum throttle. Otherwise, if your joystick is only providing the "upper half" of it's travel, I suspect a calibration issue - open Game Controllers in Control Panel and calibrate your stick. Were you using a different controller before this?

Go to devices and check the status (..visualization green bar..)

If not ok: calibrate, if ok go to axis menu in game, select the throttle and change to slider or play with the options until ok

Edited by asparagin
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you've sorted your issue yet or what but...

I was confused also when I first got my T.Flight years ago with the same issue - and had the throttle centred on that mid point when i calibrated it...so it thought that the mid-lock point it has was 0% power.

Next time you calibrate, move the throttle all the way aft before you start, then move it all the way forward past the midpoint and then back again when it prompts you to.