Crew Chief unable to refuel

MR_BURNS2

Cant refuel at Farp in Campaign mission.

Is it because there is no fuel resource and if so, why would there be no fuel resource at a Farp in a campaign mission?

I post a screenshot showing all units and structures at this Farp.

Screen_130730_161911.thumb.jpg.a12d554e4b09f742319cbc08621a85f0.jpg

Did you turn off your engines? I don't think the ground crew does anything with the aircraft with them on...

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

negative, you can rearm and refuel with engines on, simply communicate with ground crew intercom instead of VHF1 or 2.

About having fuel in a FARP... it's a mission designer choice, if you don't see the proper fuel truck or the farp-fuel depot structure (I can't see the image), could simply mean that the mission designer don't want you to refuel there.

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

negative, you can rearm and refuel with engines on, simply communicate with ground crew intercom instead of VHF1 or 2.

About having fuel in a FARP... it's a mission designer choice, if you don't see the proper fuel truck or the farp-fuel depot structure (I can't see the image), could simply mean that the mission designer don't want you to refuel there.

Ok, thanks!